Client Services Representative
Falls Church, VA
The Tier I Client Services Representative serves as a daily business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction and problem resolution. The CS Rep is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, socialize the Kastle value proposition and represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, this individual will build relationships with clients in order to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Responsible for client communications, issue resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient and satisfactory manner.
- Works closely with internal teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed correctly.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Sales, Client Services, Business Development support.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the VP of OPS, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports as required.
- Bachelor’s degree with account management experience preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Clear speaking voice and excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Desire to provide excellent customer assistance.
- Desire and ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to interface and communicate with customers and co‑workers in a clear and professional manner.
- Possesses a valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record, and a car.
- Ability to travel to client site via car, air, or rail (must have access to reliable vehicle and maintain proper levels of insurance coverage) up to 40% travel may be required.
- Required to maintain active status with Department Criminal Justice Services
- Pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening are required for all positions, and driving record checks may be required.
- Must be a US Citizen at least 18 years old.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this role, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and manipulate keys on a keyboard. The employee is often required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands and due to the need to review client sites, may have to step over, climb or balance around obstacles, twist, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must be physically and mentally capable of functioning effectively with moderate to high levels of stress in a demanding and dynamic environment. Frequent travel by automobile, plane and other modes of public transportation is required.
The following work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the employee will encounter while performing the duties of his/her job;
- the employee is subject to prevailing weather conditions at the time,
- the noise level in the office environment is usually quiet to moderate, however at work sites the noise level can be moderate to loud
- The employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts, tools and vehicles
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of this role and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the duties, knowledge, skills, abilities or working conditions associated with the role.
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Submit Your Resume for This Position: